3/30/2553

Thai foot massage & Thai spa

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. This video gives detailed information that how foot massage works.
    I have taken service at thai massage bangalore and even at thai spa near me near my office. The massage wasn't that great,Now I'm getting to know how thai foot massage works, really informative video.

    Rather finding a body spa in bangalore, I should find a best spa in bangalore for thai massage.

    Hats Off to you guys for this video, Keep rocking, expecting you to post more of article in future, Thanks

    ตอบลบ
  2. Woww! Amazing video with so much of information. I have upgraded my knowledge more about foot massage by viewing at your video. Thank for sharing.
    body spa in bangalore and spa in bangalore gives the best offers. Hurry up soon.

    ตอบลบ